Full Stack Developer
Full Time - Permanent
£30,000 - £35,000
Full Stack Developer
This role is well-suited to a creative, proactive senior web developer who specialises in increasing awareness, online conversions, and revenue for businesses through an increased flow of users across every digital platform. If you are looking for a new opportunity to join an ambitious, forward-thinking team, you will find this role especially rewarding. You will be following projects through to completion, engaging with clients along the way and managing the time scale of the development. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years’ agency experience for this role.
The Full Stack Developer role
- Meet with clients to plan technical specifications and timescales for their website.
- Advise clients on their project goal and decide on the best solution for their project.
- Work with the design team to plan the client’s website, taking consideration of UI and UX.
- Plan the development of projects with the web team.
- Oversee the development of all web projects making sure the project runs onetime.
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement usable code
- Maintain existing web applications and enhance web application operations.
- Write scalable code that is clear and efficient.
- Oversee each development in all areas of the build from backend languages to frontend languages
- Talk through web projects with other team members to provide support during PPC campaigns and ongoing SEO updates
- Make sure all web projects are up to date and stored on GitHub
- Give appropriate time and price estimates for each project.
The Full Stack Developer requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ agency experience
- Working knowledge of bootstrap or similar system
- Knowledge of WordPress and WordPress syntax
- Ability to create WordPress plugins and custom themes
- Good knowledge of UI and UX design
- Good communication skills between clients and other team members
- Knowledge of OOP language
- Understanding of general web technology such as JSON files and API’s
- Ability to understand the client’s needs and deliver solutions based on their goals
The Full Stack Developer advantageous skills
- Strong design skills and knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Knowledge of Shopify platform
- Knowledge of Python or node.js
- Good layout design and strong typography skills
Salary & Benefits for the Full Stack Developer
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Hours: Core hours of work are between 8am-10am and 4:30pm-6pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Holidays: 28 days, including bank holidays
Benefits: 5% commission on any new work brought in